Share your ortho-opinion and other stories on this AAOS sponsored site - www.ANationInMotion.org
Performs physical therapy evaluation and treatment in both outpatient and acute inpatient settings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Performs physical therapy assessment once physician's orders are received
2) Provides written evaluation and plan of care to the physician
3) Reassesses patient monthly to update plan of care
4) Supervises PTAs and other support staff
5) Must continuously improve PT knowledge & skills.