Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
· From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
· Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
· 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
· Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
· Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
· Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Adheres to AdventHealth’s corporate responsibility code • Performs other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant areas • Ability to float between assignments • Knowledge of regulatory requirements • Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately • Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals • Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations • Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented • Highly analytical and detailed oriented • Demonstrated customer service skills with a patient centric approach • Basic hands-on computer knowledge and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) • Working knowledge of Cerner is an asset • Demonstrated leadership and competency. Evidence of this includes, but is not limited to, effective communication skills, ability to deal well with people, ability to problem solve, ability to confront/resolve issues, ability to coach and motivate others, ability to plan, organize, and direct the activities of others • Ability to work flexible hours, rotate call and weekends
What You Will Need:
High School Grad or Equivilent
Reports to the Director of Emergency and is responsible for responding to requests by the nursing staff or physician staff to assist with clinical interventions and to assist with emergency care within the emergency department according to protocols and polices approved by the hospital and emergency department medical director, and hospital policy. Performs other duties related to the provision of care as assigned after appropriate training.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.