All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Various Hours As Needed
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates, develops an appropriate plan of care, and treats patients who present with bodily impairments and functional limitations as medically prescribed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform functional mobility skills and evaluate muscle, nerve, joint, and integumentary systems
• Designs and implements a treatment plan of care utilizing practice standards and recommended techniques and modalities, insurance guidelines, and patient’s needs. Monitors patient’s response and progress to treatment and modifies treatment plan as appropriate
• Documents and charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policies and procedures
• Provides discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow up services
• Communicates appropriately and effectively with patients, family and healthcare professionals within and across care settings and communities
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification must be obtained before employee starts patient care
• Licensed in applicable state as a Physical Therapist OR Temporary State permit as Physical Therapist
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.