All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland 701 W. Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides physical therapy evaluations and treatments to appropriate patients to facilitate their return to prior level of functions as prescribed by physician. Includes the identification, prevention, remediation, and rehabilitation of patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, diseases or other causes. Adheres to AdventHealth-East Region performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties under regulatory standards and in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of the organization
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Conducts patient assessments.
- Performs a medical record review on all patients prior to the initial intervention which leads to diagnostic classification or referral to another practitioner. This examination includes history, systems review and tests and measurements.
- Performs an evaluation and makes independent clinical judgments based on the data gathered from the examination.
- Synthesizes all of the findings from the history, systems review, and tests and measurements to establish the diagnosis, prognosis and plan of care.
- Considers clinical findings, the extent of loss of function, social considerations, overall physical function and health status in determining the complexity of the evaluation process.
- Considers the severity and complexity of the current impairments and the probability of prolonged impairment, functional limitation, and disability; the living environment; potential discharge destinations; and social support.
- Determines a physical therapy diagnosis that identifies the impact on function at the level of the movement system and at the level of the whole person.