APP Wanted for our growing ENT department in Sayre, PA
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Guthrie is seeking candidates for a provider to join their Sayre Otolaryngology department.
- Looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its ENT department, Sayre, PA location.
- This provider will deliver high quality patient care in a team setting, focusing on both new patients, follow up appointments, and OR.
- Work alongside surgeons and APP's, including Locums
- Mentoring available for new graduates.
- Position will be a split between clinic and OR time.
- Typical week is 3 days clinic, 2 days OR.
- Weekly hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with call requirement shared within the Sayre and Corning ENT providers.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Stef Ringer at email@example.com or call/text at (607) 426-6009.
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
Located on the Pennsylvania and New York border, Sayre is part of the larger community known as the Penn-York Valley or simply "The Valley." The other communities comprise Athens, PA, South Waverly, PA, and Waverly, NY. The combined population of these communities is 35,000. The Valley offers scenic countryside and rural living with easy access to larger areas such as Corning, NY, Ithaca, NY, and Binghamton, NY. I-86 is only minutes away and offers a direct route to Elmira and Binghamton, NY airports.