Location: Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of NITTANY VALLEY
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Nittany Valley is a 73-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
INTERNAL MEDICINE HOSPITALIST JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for full time Internal Medicine Hospitalist Physicians interested in building a rehabilitation practice and growing with the community. These hospitalists will round and consult on rehabilitation patients in the hospital and collaboratively work with PM&R and other supporting physicians. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- High Income potential
- See 15-20 patients immediately
- Income Guarantee available**
- Set your own schedule
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - PLEASANT GAP, PA
Pleasant Gap, located in the Nittany Valley and is part of the greater State College, PA area. With State College located only 9 miles away, Pleasant Gap offers rural living with easy access to shopping, dining, and university town life. Enjoy the fall views of the Nittany Mountains, and take in a Penn State Football game, and end the evening at one of Downtown State College's many restaurants or bars. Come to Encompass Health of Nittany Valley and set the standard with us!
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
**If guidelines set by Stark Laws are met