Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 11125903
CHRISTUS Health is hiring PRN CRNAs located at CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas. CHRISTUS Good Shepherd is expanding its ministry with the opening of an additional Surgery Center along with an Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute creating openings for multiple CRNAs. This is a hospital-employed W-2 opportunity. If you want to experience a cohesive and collaborative anesthesia care team that support one another, come join us!! Contact our recruiter with any questions and he will connect you with our CRNA co-chiefs.
CHRISTUS Health is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. CHRISTUS recognizes the shortage of CRNAs nationwide. As a result, our team has put together a highly competitive package which is highlighted below.
Competitive Compensation Package:
· PRN Rate of $150/HR.
·Shift Differentials: $12/hour for Evening (3-7pm) | $14/hour for Nights (7pm-7am) | $16/hour for Weekends
oEvening or Night differentials can be stacked with Weekend differentials and are added to Base or Premium Pay as applicable.
· CRNAs experience a broad case mix including everything except hearts
· Independent OB Coverage – plenty of epidurals and spinals
· Excellent MDA/CRNA rapport (MDA's support and encourage autonomy!)
· No overnight OR call / In-house OB coverage only
· Schedule is a shared model with a master rotation which provides extreme flexibility for time off (If you need off for something important to you, we will make it happen!)
· Shifts include 8's, 12's, 16's and 24-hour OB, which are shared
· East Texas offers numerous lakes, excellent hunting & fishing, no traffic, outstanding public and private school systems, plenty of good food and easy access to Dallas & Shreveport Night Life and Shopping
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.