Location: Wilmington, Delaware
The Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology at Nemours Children's Hospital-Delaware, affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University, is seeking applicants for our 2023 clinical fellowship position. The fellowship, supported by 24 faculty members, covers all aspects of pediatric anesthesiology including planning and delivery of sedation and anesthesia for neonates, infants, children and adolescents undergoing a wide variety of surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as pain management and related care. Our robust regional anesthesia program provides opportunities for most orthopedic, general surgery, urology and plastic surgery procedures. The program also focuses on developing professionalism, wellness and empathy as an anesthesiologist who specializes in the care of children and their families.
Interested applicants should submit their application through ERAS
Website: Pediatric Fellowship: Anesthesia | Nemours Children's Health System
- Starting Date: August 1, 2024
- Duration of Fellowship: One Year
- Accreditation: ACGME accredited
- Number of Fellows per year: Two/(12 months)
- University Affiliation: Thomas Jefferson Medical University, Philadelphia, PA
- Primary institutions: Nemours Children's Health, Wilmington, DE
- Licensing Requirements: Medical ACGME Training License State of Delaware
- Appointment Level: Fellow (PGY5)
- Research: Clinical and/or basic science presentations/publications encouraged and supported.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Liability Insurance; travel and educational stipend
- Salary: PGY5 or higher per level of training
- Submit application electronically using ERAS
- Professional photograph
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX scores (all levels)
- In-Training Exam scores (ITE) CA-1, CA-2, CA-3
- Three references (one must be from current program director)
Division Chief and Fellowship Director: Doyle Lim, M.D.
Associate Fellowship Director: Manish Purohit, M.D
Fellowship Coordinator: Nina Tarabicos-Dowd, B.S.
Email: Doyle.Lim@nemours.org , Nina.Tarabicos@nemours.org
Application Deadline: April 1, 2023