Location: Wilson, North Carolina
Wilson Medical Center, a proud Duke LifePoint affiliate, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join one other urologist in an established practice in Wilson, North Carolina. The community has a significant need for an additional Urologist allowing a quick ramp-up for the incoming physician. The ideal candidate will be community-focused and practice general Urology. Wilson Medical Center has seven newly renovated surgical suites as well as newly renovated patient areas. In addition, Wilson Medical Center anticipates the arrival of their DaVinci Robot later this year, allowing for robotic-assisted surgeries.
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Wilson Medical Center, a 294-bed facility with new and innovative programs, is committed to providing high-quality compassionate healthcare to residents of Wilson County and surrounding communities. Accredited by The Joint Commission, WMC offers services in cancer and cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging, surgical services and more.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Wilson residents enjoy the advantages of proximity to Raleigh Durham & a short drive to the beach. Uniquely positioned to offer a small town lifestyle.